September 21, 2023
11:30AM - 1:00PM
CAI Central Ohio presents SWACO’s Free Resources for Community Association Managers
Fawcett Center, Alumni Room
Central Ohio CAI presents
SWACO’s Free Resources for Community Association Managers
Thursday, September 21, 2023
11:30am to 1:00pm
Alumni Room, The Fawcett Center, 2400 Olentangy River Rd.
Sheila Davis, Business Program Administrator will be sharing a wealth of information on the free resources SWACO has for Community Association Managers. They include:
- What recycling costs in Franklin County
- How to calculate how much service your complex needs based on population or unit count.
- The free Property manager’s tool kit to help promote this new amenity – what is in it, how to request it.
- Why your residents need recycling education, and how SWACO can provide that, (again, for free). What is in the Recycling Education Kit for residents – how SWACO will support your complex to educate the residents.
- How to make adding this amenity a profit center- not just another expense.
- Information about the public Drop box program in Franklin Conty
- Food Waste Drop off programs that Franklin County communities offer their residents (including those in condo communities) and how your residents can sign up for these free services.
Registration and networking will begin at 11:30 am, September 21. We'll wrap up at 1:00 pm. Please be sure to register by Registration Deadline of September 15 to guarantee availability.
This course has been submitted to Community Association Managers International Certification Board (CAMICB) to fulfill continuing education requirements for the CMCA® certification. www.camicb.org.
We look forward to seeing you on the 25th! And please remember to print your parking pass and display it on the dashboard of your vehicle!
The Fawcett Center, 2400 Olentangy River Rd., Columbus, OH 43210
Please click the following link for directions.: http://www.fawcettcenter.com/page/directions